Last update on 13/04/2023.
At faxions (hereinafter also “we”), we recognize and highly respect your fundamental rights to privacy and transparent information management. We are strongly committed to protecting your personal data. It is our duty to ensure compliance with various regulations applying to our business, including the EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
1. Collection and use of Personal Data
1.1. What type of data do we collect and how?
You can access faxions.be and browse the site without disclosing any of your Personal Data. We do not collect personal information about individuals, such as names or e-mail addresses, unless it is knowingly provided by the individual and he/she/they has/have agreed to the terms under which faxions will use it.
If you do not enter your information into any forms, we cannot and will not store any of your Personal Data. However, if you choose to fill out the contact form or reach us by email or anything else that requires you to physically write in your information, we collect the data you surrender and store it securely.
1.2. How will we use your data?
We will only process your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process your Personal Data further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To operate and maintain the Website.
1.3. Our commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is important to us. For that reason, faxions does not collect or maintain information on the Website from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
1.4. Sharing and transfer of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with third parties only if you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers: Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring Websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
Cookies are text files places on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically throught cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our Website;
- Collecting statistical data;
- Fulfilling a purely technical role (moving from one page to another, …);
- Fulfilling a security role.
2.2. What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – faxions uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising – faxions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
2.3. How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function as a result.
3. Your data protection rights
Faxions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request faxions for copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that faxions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request faxions to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that faxions erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that faxions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that faxions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law. We will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards.
You can contact us via email: [email protected].
4. Data security and integrity
Faxions has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Despite faxions’ best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. To the best of our ability, access to your personal data is limited to those who have a need to know. Those individuals who have access to the personal data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
We also make reasonable efforts to retain personal data only for so long as the data is necessary to comply with an individual’s request or with the applicable legislation.
5. Privacy Policies of other websites
If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal data we will make this clear via our Website.
7. How to contact us
Faxions is responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Buro & Design Center
Esplanade 1 B 32
Tel: +32 2 427 22 25
E-mail: [email protected]
8. How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that faxions has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissionner’s Office:
Data Protection Authority
Tel: +32 2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 2 274 48 35
E-mail: [email protected]